- High Season rates apply June 26, 2020 – September 7, 2020.
- Quiet Season rates apply May 21, 2020 – June 25, 2020 and Fall season rates apply September 8, 2020 – October 17, 2020.
- We are closed from early November – mid May, but we do take reservations and respond to email and phone calls throughout the year.
- Room rates are per room, per night, for one or two people, and include a full, hot breakfast and afternoon refreshments. Please add $35 a night per person for rooms that accommodate more than 2 people.
- A two night deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm the reservation. A deposit equal to half the total amount is required for longer stays. Large groups, 3 rooms or more, are required to pay a deposit of 50% at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
- A minimum two night stay is required from May 21, 2020 thru October 17,2020.
- Rates are subject to 7% Maine Sales Tax and 2% Maine Accommodations Tax.
- We prefer personal checks, but also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and cash.
- Cancellation Policy: Refunds are given in full, less a one time $35/room per room processing fee, if cancellations are made at least two weeks prior to the arrival date. Groups with three or more rooms must cancel four weeks prior to the arrival date to receive a refund. Deposits will also be refunded if the room can be rented. We do not refund for early departures.
- Reservation of more than 3 rooms must be booked by contacting the Inn directly.
- To ensure everyone’s enjoyment and preserve the comfortable, quiet, and romantic ambiance of the Inn, we are only able to accommodate children under the age of 13 in specific rooms. If you have any questions please contact the Inn directly and we would be more than happy to assist you.
- We are a non-smoking property.
- We do not have any facilities for pets.
- Check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please call ahead if you will be arriving after 7:00 p.m. so we can make arrangements for you.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.